API (Application Programming Interface)
API (Application Programming Interface) is a set of commands, functions, and protocols that can be used by programmers when building software, so as to create a stable and fast interconnection between systems.
API H2H merupakan jalur yang dapat digunakan mitra untuk bertransaksi fitur - fitur atau layanan yang di sediakan dengan cepat dan stabil.
Terms and conditions using API H2H :
- Having a Static IP so that your credit transaction security is guaranteed.
- Provides Callback Url / Link Reversal to receive transaction status updates.
- Enter the Static IP and Callback Url / Link Reversal in the member area 'Settings - API Settings' menu
- After that the system will automatically generate Key and Secret. As the main parameter during the transaction, it also functions to secure additional transactions.
- The response that appears and sent in the form of DATA JSON. So your system must already support JSON.
A little knowledge: Static IP is your server's IP that does not change, If the server is a website then Static IP is your website's IP. While the url callback is the url address that you must provide on your server / website that is useful for receiving transaction status updates from us, the Script / contents of the callback we have given for example on this page.